Thursday, February 18, 2010

Three views of FAITH

Ok...so I sit here watching American Idol and I am biting my finger nails off. What is up with that? I am not there singing...I am not going to have my life changed by the results!!! But I sit here now...with no nails. I think I need a pill...like one that requires a prescription..... immediately !!!!

I guess if I were in a huge competition like AI, the Olympics, Wimbledon, are you following me.... I would have uglier hands than I do now, but I have decided my days of singing, skiing, bobsledding and tennis at a professional level are not going to happen, so I guess I should work on my hands a little more and keep making frames.

Anywaaaaaay...not sure what that has to do with my little featured friends. These little ladies are special in so many ways.

FAITH
12X12 (5X7)


7X9 (4X6)


8X8 (4X4)


Can you tell we have a lot of love for FAITH? We can not get enough of her. When we think of FAITH this verse comes to mind...



Matthew 17 verses 20-21 NLT it says:
"You didn't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I assure you, if you had faith as small as a mustard seed you could say to this mountain, 'move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."
 She could possibly be our
signature frame.

If you are interested in FAITH, email us or send us a message on FACEBOOK and we can get her to you quickly. We would not want you to live one second longer with our her.








No comments:

Post a Comment