Friday, February 12, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Because Valentines Day is only a few days away...I thought I would share a few things I LOVE!!!!

Actually there are many.... but who has 95 hours to sit and read about the quirky things I LOVE.
Of course God and my family are at the top of my LOVE list But... I am talking stuff...

Hello LOVE...COME TO MAMMA!!
Picture belongs to Moms in Style


Stop the press...Denise the designer behind Matilda Jane has out done herself this time! This is part of The Hammond Bay Collection for Spring. Everything is so amazing and the mommy pieces.... well they are just screaming my name! I wonder if they make this dress in my size? Now that would be a sight! If you are feeling the LOVE you can contact me and I can let you know how to order.


Then we have all of this LOVE from the amazingly talented Cristy of Paperlili. Not only is she super talented but she is gorgeous, stylish and has two daughters that are so cute you can hardly stand it.
 
She has blinged out tees, leggings and headbands that are too cute for words!!!!


If you don't know about THE PIONEER WOMAN, you are missing out on a large part of life. Ree Drummond aka The Pioneer Woman, is hilarious. She shares her life on her daily blog and also includes her love for photography, cooking, and homeschooling her four punks on a ranch in Oklahoma in the middle of nowhere. She just put out a cookbook that is more than recipes, it is the story of meeting her Marlboro Man and photographs of her life as a city girl turned wife of a cattle rancher. Oh yeah... her mac-n-cheese.... I am here to tell you.... it is quite possible it is the best thing I have ever put past these lips.


you can purchase this book through the Amazon.com link to the right.



Then we have my latest LOVES. I not only LOVE them because my partner and I create them, but they are just too cute not to LOVE . Today... I am feeling the LOVE for....

Lady Blue


She is the LOVE muffin of the day.  She is looking for a new home so if there are any of you out there that have a little counter space for her, just email us at Paperwhite-designs.



Happy Valentines Day!

Kim & Michelle

2 comments: