Monday, March 1, 2010

Do you sometimes forget your name?


I am here to solve your problems just incase you somehow forget your name or need to remind a friend of their name. Yep... monogrammed frames. You heard me right, but I will say it again. Monogram aka Personalized with your name on it frames!!!! Southerners love a monogram, so we are here to assist your aching needs for another thing to display your lovely name. 





Much nicer than having to wear a name tag ... agree:)



At the beginning of this little business venture of making frames which we just fell into, Michelle and I would have conversations like this...

Michelle: Do you think anyone will buy these?

Kim: Of course... I can't imagine we are the only crackheads that think these are cute!

Michelle: Well that is true, but are they really cute or do we just think they are cute?

Robbie (Michelle's husband): People better think they are cute because at this point I am losing money!

Kim ( to Robbie): Oh hush...I told you we are building an empire ... very Jay-Z, now pipe down!!

You know...I had to put on my boots and spurs and lay down the law cuz that's how I roll ( Robbie of course just rolled his eyes) next time...I am going full holster. Now where was I...

After many conversations like that, I am happy to say we are getting many request for home shows and people wanting to see our inventory so I am going to list several frames we have on hand right now but we are making new babies daily (that sounded really odd) but we are odd like that. We can also make a custom baby for you.




























































We also are happy as a mouse driving a cheese truck about our kid and tween line...














As you see the sky is the limit. We have hundreds of designs we can make, so with that said... we must be going to our sweat shop to make a frame or a few hundred.




8 comments:

  1. Love all your designs! The tween stuff is terrific, too!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie has always wanted to be famous.....and now he is - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He probably feels like he is married to us both but I can back away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frame Freaks,
    Do you think you can put a name or just an initial on the crowns, or that would be too busy?

    Amye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a bit busy - but we did find this adorable little crown (kinda like the peace sign on friends) that we think we are going to put on it.
    PW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh frame freaks, first I am happy to see the shout out to Petti!!! and I so so love your frames, but I can't decide!!!!! Great job girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim...these are truly fabulous. I love them all.

    Cristy

    ReplyDelete