Thursday, May 13, 2010

So here goes mine..........

Since Kim was on the subject of husbands let me tell you the sorta "opposite" of her story. 
I had gone out for dinner and a few beverages with a friend of mine.  I come home and Robbie (a.k.a. said husband) has let our two girls fall asleep in our bed.  So in my "kick'in" wedge heels I go get our 6 year old from our bed while she is sleeping DEAD weight and carry her to her bed.  As I am walking across the house (ALL hardwood) my two very rambunctious dogs are doing their little fighting tumble weeds thingy through the house......can you see where I am going?  Anyway, as I am walking tall in my shoes across hardwood, carrying dead weight, my dogs tumble weed and knock both of my feet from under me and I land VERY hard flat on my back with my dead weight daughter on top of me (thank goodness she is my preemie that will never be any more than in the 5th percentile on the growth charts).  We land about 5 step from my husband and my daughter starts to cry.  He jumps up and picks up my daughter - who is unharmed but startled because she was sleeping - and starts asking her if she is okay and takes her to her bed. Meanwhile..... back at the ranch (just kidding i just wanted to say that). MEANWHILE I am laying on the floor on my back and it's like he never even saw me much less ask if I was okay. 
The reason I am telling you this.....well Kim gave me a deadline to write the blog (she is such a slave driver ) but it was actually kinda funny and I was fine (I know you were all just as concerned as Robbie ; )

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment