Friday, April 2, 2010

No excuses!!!!

So there are really no excuses for my lameness (not sure if that is a word but I like it) in not writing the blog. I could say, "Oh, my children have been sick" or "I have been so busy doing....yeah right" or "I have been finding a cure for PMS"..... Nope just lame here. There is one little thing that kept me from the blogging world....


Yep!!!!! Busy on very important field trips with a few little girls. This my friends is why I do not homeschool!!!! We would have way to many field trips to very important business establishments like the one above.  Just trying to help the economy!!


A newbie to the bunch!!


 We actually have been a little busy making frames.  We have some really exciting news. Well, it is exciting for Michelle and me because we are Frame Freaks and we get excited quite easily:) That's how we roll.  Soooooo, let's make a contest out of this because I like to feel like Oprah and give something away every now and then.

The contest will be the first person to figure out.....

Why Michelle and I are so excited???

will win a medium frame of their choice.

Submit your answers in the comment box at the end of this post. All answers must be submitted by 11pm Sunday April 4th. Winner will be announced Monday! Good Luck!!!!


Happy Easter!!!!!
Michelle and Kim

7 comments:

  1. your getting a shop or doing an art fair or you got a really huge order for some wonderful website or store that is going to sell them ! How did I do ? oh that would be me Jodi the one with no account . I am not anonymous really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, Oprah is going to give your beautiful frames out to her audience? You just made your 100th or 1000th sale? Nordstrom or Neimann Marcus picked up your line?

    Or did you just eat a really yummy cupcake!?

    Your frames are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN I PLAY - CAUSE i'M NOT TOO SURE OF THE ANSWER....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm Pioneer Woman likes your frames, you are going to be featured in a magazine? you are both preggo w/babies due at the same time - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's see, maybe you are excited because you are doing a home show with a local celebrity? Or you were given the okay to give a few of your frames to celebrities? I really have no idea...just guessing:) Have a great Easter ladies!!! Monica Hanlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi...you would have won on every one of them:) Congrats!!!! We are out of town on Spring Break so we will get your frame to you next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know but the frames are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete